Training is held twice a week, where cadets get the opportunity to learn skills such as marching drills, technical handling of the SAR 21 rifles and marksmanship. Our cadets also get to develop a fit body and resilient mind through activities such as rock climbing, dragon boating and kayaking. Every year, our cadets can attend leadership courses such as the Physical Training Instructor Course and the Senior Specialist Leaders Course.
Temasek NCC aims to nurture disciplined, committed and caring leaders through fun, adventurous and military-related activities.
• Learn rifle drills and performance confidence in preparation for the annual Precision Drill Squad (PDS) and Freestyle Drill (FSD) Competitions
• Develop military-related skills through shooting experiences in firing a SAR 21 and TAR-21 airsoft rifle
• Learn navigational skills through Orienteering Competitions
• Develop water confidence and teamwork through the 1-star Kayaking Course and Dragonboating Competitions
• Interact with foreign cadets through International Cadet Exchange Programmes